Municipal Court is held at the City Administration Center, 317 S. Washington Ave.
The Honorable Frank Korte serves as Municipal Court Judge and presides over all court sessions.
Court sessions for first appearances and pay extensions is held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
Municipal trials, when called, are usually held on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. with the building open for access at 6:00 p.m.
Fines and Fees:
Fines and fees are paid to the Municipal Court Clerk at the City Administration Center as the address above. Payment may be made online. Please see notes below.
Some offenses may be eligible for a diversion. Please see the City’s Diversion Policy
City Fine Schedule
- City Fine Schedule (PDF)
- Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online, some will require a court appearance or payment must be made to the Court Clerk as additional paperwork will be required. If you believe the amount due on your case is incorrect, please contact the court clerk prior to submitting payment. Refunds will not be issued.
- Please be aware that pleading and paying online may constitute a conviction being reported to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- There is a $6.00 convenience fee for paying a citation online. Partial payments are not accepted.
- You may NOT want to pay online, if any of the following apply to you:
- If you desire to keep a violation off your driving record.
- If you wish to contest the citation.
- If you posted a cash bond.
- A citation may not be available to pay online until 7 to 10 days after it has been issued.
Municipal Court staff is under the management and direction of the City Clerk/Finance Director and consists of a Municipal Court Clerk and a part-time City Probation Officer. The Court also consists of the Municipal Court Judge and the City Prosecutor.